Monday, March 31, 2008

Vote for your Favorite

Here is your opportunity to vote for your favorite picture of the day. I went through January and February and picked a few of my favorites and it is your turn to tell me which one you like the best! Vote using the poll on the left side. I will leave this up at the top of the blog until the end of the poll, so don't worry if you don't see a new picture at the top it will be right below!

Thanks for taking the time to vote and leave a comment if you want. I am going to try to do this monthly (possibly every two months - we'll see). Have fun and thanks for playing along!

Jan/Feb favorites, originally uploaded by jkluginbill.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Frozen Time or Engrossed. I can't pick one. You know that, you've seen me shoe shopping.
Nice pics and you are inspiring me to try it next year.

Sharon said...

I voted for Second Hand Rose because it was the most unique and visually interesting but Snow Ball gets my vote for the best title!!

I have found that picking the title has been half the fun!!

Fans of Cash said...

I like the second-hand rose! Way to go Jerrie. I am amazed at the really great pictures the people with "point and shoots" take. It might put me out of business! That would be a bummer....